Average Price in Anthem Highlands: $677,264 County Average: $682,991
Average Taxes in Anthem Highlands: $6,700 County Average: $4,770
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Anthem Highlands: $162 County Average: $176
Average Walkscore in Anthem Highlands: 12 County Average: 17
Average Year Built in Anthem Highlands: 2010 County Average: 2004
Average Days on Website in Anthem Highlands: 22 County Average: 56
Anthem Highlands CO Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Anthem Highlands
this one is a stunner, and located in a prime location in Anthem Highlands. just footsteps away from the new k-8 school, 3 acre park, and parkside rec center. scheduled to be completed and ready for move-in june/july 2018. come see this one before its gone!...
Eautiful 2-story with mountain views in desirable Anthem Highlands....
Loorplan located on a wonderful cul-de-sac lot in Anthem Highlands**large, mature lot in a fantastic location across from an open space area with stunning mountain views** over 3,300 finished square feet includes 5br/4ba, a spacious loft and a main-floor bedroom with full bath**fantastic, eat-in kitchen and hearth room featuring an inviting double-sided fireplace**large master br suite with 5-pc master bath, as well as spacious secondary bedrooms all with en-suite bath access**full, unfinished basement with 1,670 more square feet ready for your inspiration**enjoy anthem’s highly acclaimed amenities including the parkside recreation center, pool and tennis courts, numerous pocket parks, brand new p-8 thunder vista school scheduled to open in the fall of 2018 and miles of trails along anthem’s hilly and unique topography**central a/c**new tankless water heater**extensive wood floors on main floor**great value and location in the neighborhood** move-in ready!...
Anthem Highlands 6 bed/4 bath gorgeous home located at end of cul-de-sac on a private lot, next to park, playground & walking trails, 30,000 sq...
Completely updated 5 br/3 car garage home w/upgrades galore: plantation shutters & crown molding throughout...
Welcome to your new home in the highly desirable Anthem Highlands community...
fantastic, private cul-de-sac location, backs and sides to greenbelt, open space and trails. Anthem Highlands community features a state-of-the-art rec center, pool, miles of trails and multiple parks just minutes from the highly acclaimed prospect ridge academy charter school. near hwy 7 for quick commutes to boulder and denver....
new paint, carpeting, window treatments, hardwood flooring, stamped walkway from the driveway to the huge deck.
Anthem Highlands amenities:
1. two giant pools- one for swimming laps- the other for the kids with
built in water features- 2 slides, shallow end for toddlers
2. 2 tennis courts with tennis classes and instruction
3. basket ball courts
4. several parks with swings, slides and climbing apparatus
5. indoor basket ball, meeting rooms and huge health club
6. 680 acres of hiking, bi...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Trust eXp Realty and our team of real estate agents to help you find homes for sale or to sell your current home. We recognize the level of service that the mobile consumer demands. You have information. You have dreams. We possess experience, integrity, and innovation. Together we create leverage to make your dreams a reality.
Denver Housing Prices : Do Prices Reflect Value?Home prices in Denver
"John is a wonderful agent in our office. Skilled in both sales and listings Johns background makes him an excellent agent to choose when deciding who to work with when buying or selling your next home."
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE:
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.