Average Price in Castle Oaks Estates: $555,450 / County Average: $834,980
Average Taxes in Castle Oaks Estates: $3,700 / County Average: $4,340
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Castle Oaks Estates: $128 / County Average: $193
Average Walkscore in Castle Oaks Estates: 5 / County Average: 16
Average Year Built in Castle Oaks Estates: 2014 / County Average: 2004
Average Days on Website in Castle Oaks Estates: 10 / County Average: 68
Castle Oaks Estates CO Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Castle Oaks Estates
This house has it all! fully finished basement, large kitchen w/granite counters, 42" cabinets, double ovens, walk-in pantry, gas cook top, large center island...
Gorgeous 2 story home in like new condition. features: light, airy plan w/ extensive engineered wood flooring and 10 ft ceilings throughout main level, iron railing, guest suite or study w/ adjoining 3/4 bath, formal dining, spacious great room, gourmet kitchen w/ eating area, upgraded cabinets-slab granite counter tops-stainless appliances including: pro-styled 6 burner cook top w/hood, microwave-oven combo, plus large pantry and oversize island, upper level features spacious cable ready loft, 2 bedrooms w/ full en-suite baths, laundry, generous master suite w/ coffered ceilings-5 piece bath-oversize tub-bottom to top tiled shower w/ raised shower head-quartz counter tops...
D home in the most desirable terrain community of Castle Oaks Estates!! shows like a model h...
Only 2 years old with over 30k in upgrades and updates...
Back on the market! this is your opportunity! quick possession...
Gorgeous two story home in Castle Oaks Estates! the main floor boasts 10' ceiling throughout...
* gorgeous 2-story home only 5 years old * open fl...
Why wait for new....2 year old taylor morrison home* upgraded* gourmet kitchen with double oven* comes with window coverings* landscaping* fencing* just move right in* tastefully decorated so whatever your flair, it will complement the decor* 3 bedrooms* 3 bathrooms* study* loft*spacious master suite with 5 piece bath* side entry 3 car tandem garage*oversized mud room w/ huge storage closet* fenced xeriscaped yard with automatic water saving drip system* enjoy the summer sunsets on your covered deck and warm southern year-round sun on your front porch* take a look at this beautiful home today...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Trust eXp Realty and our team of real estate agents to help you find homes for sale or to sell your current home. We recognize the level of service that the mobile consumer demands. You have information. You have dreams. We possess experience, integrity, and innovation. Together we create leverage to make your dreams a reality.
Here are five reasons listing your home for sale this spring makes sen
"I had to move to Denver ahead of the family and had less than 60 days to find housing for the four of us in the crazy competitive Denver market . . . and I was starting to feel desperate. Having never met or talked with Marsha, I contacted her and felt an instant sense of comfort and confidence that Marsha was going to help us find a house.
Marsha picked me up for a long Saturday tour, stocked with snacks and water. With an obvious full day ahead of us, Marsha was so patient and accommodating as I sent pictures, videos and did Skype calls with Tracey so she could see the homes too. We decided on a home and had our offer accepted with Marsha at the helm. Over the next couple weeks Marsha was even more invaluable. Her breadth of resources and tenacity is incredible. Financing, home inspections, any contractor you'd need, a locksmith, carpet cleaning, you name it, Marsha had "a guy”. We could go on and on about our experience with Marsha. She is an amazing woman, realtor and friend. If Marsha helps you half as much as she did us, you will be very glad you selected her as your realtor."
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE:
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.