Average Price in Copper Mountain: $132,400 County Average: $966,915
Average Taxes in Copper Mountain: $1,651 County Average: $2,854
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Copper Mountain: $88 County Average: $345
Average Walkscore in Copper Mountain: 28 County Average: 24
Average Year Built in Copper Mountain: 2002 County Average: 1996
Average Days on Website in Copper Mountain: 509 County Average: 132
Copper Mountain CO Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Copper Mountain
Quarter ownership. spectacular two-level property on an upper floor at the cirque...
1/4 share opportunity with room to spare! this over-sized 2 bedroom, 2 bath floor plan is over 200 sq...
Ry! just 10 minutes from town and 30 minutes from CopperMountain ski area...
E from this top floor, 2 bedroom, corner condo at CopperMountain resort. granite countertops throughout. excellent location near lifts, go...
- ski, Mountain paradise located 30 minutes from CopperMountain ski area. this is th...
1/4 share opportunity in CopperMountain for this furnished 1 bedroom, 2 bath unit...
centrally located to miles and miles of Mountain & road biking, hiking, cross country skiing, snow shoeing, fishing, and boating. just off of i-70, you're minutes from CopperMountain, breckenridge, keystone, loveland, a-basin, vail and beaver creek. use it yourself and rent it out when you're not. community hot tub, pool, bbq grills. fully furnished; just bring your skis and toys!...
this site is minutes from fishing and boating in addition to being within 30 minutes of CopperMountain call now!...
you are 30 minutes from winter park, 20 minutes from loveland ski area and one hour away from CopperMountain! plenty of local shopping in the nearby towns of idaho springs and georgetown. this is a gorgeous property, meticulously maintained by the same family for many years. property features a three car ove...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
When you search for a home with eXp Realty, you have access to an arra
"Working with eXp Realty was a pleasure. When we started, we had no idea what we wanted, but our buyer agent helps us figure out the pros and cons of all our options. Our agent went the extra mile willing to put in the extra effort to answer our questions, to make sure we were happy with our decisions, and educated about the market and local area.
1. This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE:
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.