Average Price in Copper Mountain: $132,400 County Average: $1,009,830
Average Taxes in Copper Mountain: $1,651 County Average: $3,080
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Copper Mountain: $88 County Average: $375
Average Walkscore in Copper Mountain: 28 County Average: 23
Average Year Built in Copper Mountain: 2002 County Average: 1997
Average Days on Website in Copper Mountain: 575 County Average: 103
Copper Mountain CO Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Copper Mountain
1/4 share opportunity in Copper Mountain for this furnished 1 bedroom, 2 bath unit...
this site is minutes from fishing and boating in addition to being about 30 minutes to Copper Mountain. call nnw!...
- ski, mountain paradise located 30 minutes from Copper Mountain ski area. this is th...
Quarter ownership. spectacular two-level property on an upper floor at the cirque...
minutes to keystone and arapahoe basin, and a short drive to breckenridge and Copper Mountain. decks on both levels with stunning lake and mountain views. common area has great storage, 1 assigned parking, newer fridge and large sized closets for ...
Ry! just 10 minutes from town and 30 minutes from Copper Mountain ski area...
you are 30 minutes from winter park, 20 minutes from loveland ski area and one hour away from Copper Mountain! plenty of local shopping in the nearby towns of idaho springs and georgetown. this is a gorgeous property, meticulously maintained by the same family for many years. property features a three car ove...
E from this top floor, 2 bedroom, corner condo at Copper Mountain resort. granite countertops throughout. excellent location near lifts, go...
1/4 share opportunity with room to spare! this over-sized 2 bedroom, 2 bath floor plan is over 200 sq...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Trust eXp Realty and our team of real estate agents to help you find homes for sale or to sell your current home. We recognize the level of service that the mobile consumer demands. You have information. You have dreams. We possess experience, integrity, and innovation. Together we create leverage to make your dreams a reality.
The 13th annual Denver restaurant week us just around the corner and i
"My husband Matt and I are so incredibly thankful for Marsha Shaffer! From beginning to end she was wonderful to work with. As first time home buyers we had a lot of questions and Marsha was great about navigating us through all of them. We still can't believe we own a condo in crazy expensive Colorado. We will definitely be working with Marsha in the future and recommending her any chance we get."
1. This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE:
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.